Are you planning to put up your property in the real estate market? Wait, do you have a garden? Perfect, this garden can help you raise your property’s value to few more notches. Here’s how you can offer better to the buyers by maintaining a garden or even adding one to your property
1. The best and cheapest eye catchers are the Balcony or Terrace Gardens. A private garden with a few seasonal blooms is one of the best things to attract the buyers and offer them something more.
1. It’s not enough to just have a garden. A proper care and maintenance is equally necessary. And form that we don’t just mean watering once a day. Regular trimming, removing unwanted weeds, preparing the soil for mineral supplies, pruning etc. need to be a regular part of your gardening.
2. It’s good to be colorful. Colors can add more to a well maintained garden. Having a variety of colorful plants in the garden is a smart move. This will do wonders for in attracting the buyers and increasing your client pool.
3. It’s not always the popular that works. There might be a few that are not so popular amon the gardens but putting them may be a smart choice as they could provide a freshness to your garden The buyer’s might find it different and more refreshing seeing something different.
4. Be protective, they’re yours. Maintenance also calls for protection. Fencing for the trespassers, proper measure for pests and insects control and right usage of fertilizers is necessary to have a healthy profit making garden.